READY FOR YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE?
TEDxTUM Adventures is a flexible format we launched this year.
Our goal is to provide new experiences and connections to our community in a safe way, even in these challenging times.
This is your chance to contribute your unique perspective and ideas and possibly see your adventure come to life!
WHAT MAKES A GOOD TEDxTUM ADVENTURE?
Great adventures are not just worth attending, they also have the strength to create a lasting impact after the experience. They might alter the audience’s current perspective, or even open them up to a completely new way of thinking.
Here are a few hints which type of adventures fit the TEDxTUM format:
- Take place in or around Munich – reachable by public transport
- Experiences uncommon to daily life, which allow us to learn something new
- Primary focus is an interactive activity based around an idea
- Suitable for groups sized 15-50 people
- Can be realized within COVID-19 restrictions (hygiene constraints, offline/online formats)
- Can be realized within a reasonable budget – as much as we’d love to, we can’t fly you to the moon
- It’s an added bonus if the adventure idea is suitable for only virtual interaction or can take place both inside and outside!
TELL US MORE!
If you have an awesome idea for the next great adventure, please send us your thought and details. Don’t worry, you bring the idea and we’ll take care of the rest!
Disclaimer: Not all suggested adventures can be realized. Our volunteer team might hang on to some of these ideas so we can pull them out of our sleeves depending on how the year develops. Others might be realized within a rather short time frame. We do, however, appreciate each and every idea and suggestion and will do our best to make 2021 another year full of ideas for you!